An innovative and convenient hand-held scrubber that is capable of cleaning small hard surface areas and awkward angles such as stairs and window sills quickly. It is also possible to clean both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
The unit is perfect for scrubbing, shampooing, polishing and crystalising as various brushes and pads are available for different surface types.
For this reason BD 17/5 C is also attractive for the commercial and communal users. The operating devices at the side of the machine enable fast control over the machine. With the help of the control unit for the rotation speed of the brush (0 - 470 r.p.m) and the according attachments the machine is optimally adjustable to the particular cleaning job: Floor cleaning, crystallizing or polishing of hard surfaces and the shampooing of carpeted areas. It is possible to clean both horizontal and vertical surfaces which makes the BD 17/5 C espe-cially for the cleaning of stairs an excellent solution that saves time, energy and money. The housing of the BD /17 C is made of of impact resistant PE. The disc brush, the drive board resp. can be changed very easily. The two grips enable the secure handlig of the light (5 kg) machine.
- Attachable tank
- Optional 5-litre fresh water tank with guide rod available.
- Facilitates work on landings.
- Suitable for numerous uses
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Corner brush for cleaning corners.
- Shampooing brush also suitable for cleaning carpets.
- 12 months warranty
- Adjustable brush speed
- Mains operation Tank optional, 3.5 l
- Tank optional (2), 5 l
- Working width mm:200
- Working width, brush (mm):170
- Working width, vacuum (mm):-
- Working height (mm):330
- Tank fresh/dirt water :-
- Container capacity : -
- Brush rotation speed (rpm):470
- Power rating brush (W):120
- Suction motor (W): -
- Sound level (dB(A)):60
- Voltage (V):220-230
- Frequency (Hz):50-60
- Weight (kg):5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm):360x180x330