Nilfisk BHS 5120 Ultra High Speed Floor Polisher The quietness and efficiency of the BHS 5120 burnisher make for ease of use and economy when maintaining high gloss floors. Its powerful motor, fully adjustable pad pressure control and unique, twin bag dust filter collection system, combined with long battery run-time makes it the ideal choice when image is vital.
The BHS 5120 floor burnisher makes the process of obtaining a high gloss on a polished floor simplicity itself. One reason for the superior shine is the carefully balanced weight to pad speed ratio. This ensures optimal performance, resulting in spectacular results on a properly prepared floor. This is complemented by the self-adjusting pad holder, which floats over the floor laterally and vertically allowing the pad to follow the contours of uneven surfaces. The result is a consistent and beautiful shine that can resist scuffing and wear.
The BHS 5120 is quiet, and does not produce gas fumes, as is the case with gas or petrol powered alternatives. The variable speed function makes transport and manoeuvring easy.
- Foot pedal for raising/lowering the pad
- Tip back access to pad and dust collector
- Self-adjusting floating pad ensures consistent, quality shine
- Reliable electronic drive system
- Rugged, heavy duty construction means years of reliable service
- High speed efficiency burnish up to 925 m2 per hour
- No gas or exhaust fumes
- High manoeuvrable, the BHS 5120 can turn within its own length.
All prices are listed excluding VAT and are subject to VAT at the current rate.
|Fixed Drive Board:||Yes|
|Dimensoins (HxLxW):||1020x1170x650 mm|
|Motor Power:||1840 Watts|
|Brush/Pad Speed:||2000 rpm|
|Noise Level:||68 dBA|
|Operating Width:||510 mm|
|Battery:||3 x12 Volts|