The BR 755 is the generation of scrubber/dryers, with focus on performance, ergonomics and reliability.
Key features incl. an extremely low sound level, making daytime cleaning possible in noise sensitive areas, outstanding traction for efficient double scrubbing tasks, and excellent drying efficiency.
The new innovative Ecoflex system keeps the consumption control, but it also guarantees the possibility to boost temporarily water, detergent and brush pressure for more aggressive cleaning tasks; green meets clean.
The BR 755 series is simply the better choice.
- Ecoflex system: complete consumption control without any compromise with cleaning performance
- User friendly, waterproof one touch control panel, easy to operate and highly productive
- High manoeuvrability allows cleaning in congested areas
- Adjustable scrubbing pressure ensures better results regardless of the dirt level
- Integrated 3 stage vacuum reduces noise level to just 63dB(A)
- Large battery compartment enables a 360Ah battery tray for more than 4.5 hours run time
- BR 855 Qualifies for up to 28% government cashback under the new ECA Water Technology Product List.
|Max Running Time||4.7 Hours|
|Max Speed (km/h)||6.3|
|Rated power (W)||2040|
|Brush Motor (W)||480|
|Vacuum motor power (W)||460|
|Sound pressure level||63.7 dB|
|Scrubbing width (mm)||660|
|Squeegee width (mm)||710|
|Max climbing rate (%)||16|
|Solution/Recovery Tank (1)||106/106|
|Brush speed (rpm)||250|
|Brush quantity||2 Disc|
|Brush pressure (rpm)||30/48|
|Length x width x height||152 x 77 x 131 cm|
|Battery Compartment Size||667 x 406 x 533 mm|
|Gross weight (kg)||658|
|Net weight (kg)||244|