The SR 1450 is a small and compact, fully hydraulically driven sweeper.
These robust sweepers are ideal for work in congested and tight-space areas. The dust-free sweeping system is ideal for indoor and outdoor uses such as warehouses, shopping centres and car parks.
All sweeper operations are controlled hydraulically from the driver's seat. The dust filtering system is made up of large surface bags (cleaned by means of an electric filter shaker, which only needs to be replaced after several years. The hydraulically controlled collection bin can be emptied directly into the city waste bins measuring up to 1420 mm high.
- Sweeper theoretical productivity rate from 9.000 to 13.500 m2 per hour
- Designed to be used both indoors and outdoors
- Ideal for limited spaces and handy in tight areas
- The hydrostatic drive is controlled by a single pedal
- No tools are necessary to replace the broom
- Machines come with right side brush and PPL brushes.
Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 80
Productivity main broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 10400/7280
Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 14950/10465
Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h) 18850/13195
Max climbing rate (%) 16
Main broom (mm) 800
Net weight (kg)
Operating weight (kg) 1024
Motor power source Diesel 2 Cyl. 13,4HP
Max speed (km/h) 13
Working width w/right side broom (mm) 1150
Working width w/2 side brooms (mm) 1450
Min. turn-around aisle width (cm) 280
Hopper volume (l) 115
Max dumping height (cm) 136
Main filter area (m²) 5,2
Length x width x height (cm) 188X117X147
Electrical filter shaker YES
Amber safety beacon YES