The Nilfisk SC6000 is a next generation ride-on scrubber dryer with the size, speed, and technology to clean large indoor areas – at an extremely low Total Cost of Ownership. The SC6000 will be the ideal solution for many companies, industries, and cleaning contractors dealing with large indoor areas such as production sites, warehouses, supermarkets, airports, parking garages and other logistical centers.
Saving both water and detergent, this user-friendly machine is designed to deliver hours of superior cleaning and drying performance at a high speed. Robust and reliable, the battery powered SC6000 is built to last with limited need for service and maintenance, making it the right choice when you want efficient cleaning with an absolute minimum of downtime.
The SC6000 comes with the intelligent SmartFlowTM function automatically adjusting the solution flow according to the travel speed – and if you want to save more water, detergent, and power you can choose the optional EcoflexTM system.
With the solution and recovery tanks both holding 190L, combined with the limited use of water and detergent results in dump and refill cycles being few and far between. Downtime is also minimised by the easy access for service and maintenance, supported by the embedded diagnosis system for quick identification of any technical problems. When service needs to be carried out, tools will not be necessary for most operations, e.g. the click-on disc scrub brush system and the easy removal of the squeegee from its support, since no hose connection is needed.
- Intermittent SmartFlowTM lever integrated into steering wheel: Reduces water flow on the deck, preventing splashes during turns
- Speed limiter function reduces operator fatigue during cleaning especially when navigating around obstacles
- Available in 3 different versions: 86 cm or 105 cm dual discs deck or 91 cm dual cylindrical brushes deck
- Consistent cleaning: Designed for different types of surfaces, from smooth to tiles floors Best in class drying performance thanks to the optional dual turbine
- Reliable and rugged construction in compact dimensions
- Fully protected scrub deck and side skirts using rugged steel doors with rollers to minimize the risk of machine or facility damage
- SmartKeyTM system with two different levels of access, (super user and user keys)
- OLED display visible in even bright light conditions and from all viewing angles
- No tools are needed to replace/change or inspect the main components of the machine: Brushes, squeegee and blades Click-on disc scrub brush system for simple one-touch installation of brushes or pad holders
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Rated power: 2500w
Size LxWxH: 1780 x 990 x 1580 mm
Brush speed: 250 rpm
Tank sizes: 190 l
Shipping weight: 794 kg
Scrubbing width: 794 mm
Brush / pad diameter: 430 mm
Squeegee width: 1090 mm
Max run time: 4.5 hrs
Brush type: 2 disc
Max speed: 9 kph