The SC8000 offers a more productive, powerful, and greener solution for the scrubbing and wet sweeping of large areas – carried out in the most resource-saving and cost-effective way.
Productivity and efficiency is optimised through scrubbing and sweeping in one single pass, using the widest scrub deck on the market in its class. Power and reliability have reached a new level thanks to the introduction of the superior Kubota 1.6L LP engine. While the green aspects of cleaning, including limited use of water and detergent, can be controlled to perfection using the Nilfisk Ecoflex system, guiding the operator in every situation. The high efficiency and productivity make this machine suited for cleaning contractors, manufacturers, warehouses, parking garages, distribution centres, bus terminals, aircraft hangars and government facilities. Now powerful scrubbing and sweeping are made greener.
- The widest counter rotating dual cylindrical scrub deck in its class increasing the effiency.
- Time-saving high volume tanks of 380 litres to enable cleaning of more than 9.200 m² without refill.
- Safe and easy operation with One-TouchTM control panel, front steering system and clear-ViewTM design providing an excellent view of the floor.
- Environmentally friendly for both operator and surroundings with DustGuard™ misting system improving the dust free cleaning.
- Kubota powered engine means superior reliability with gear driven valve train.
- Reduced maintenance costs as there is no downtime due to repair of belts or chains on the engine.
- Ecoflex system guiding the user to a greener and more cost-effective cleaning mode, limiting the use of water and detergent.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Brush pressure: 55/110/180 kg
Brush type: 2 cylindrical
Brush speed: 470 rpm
Brush / pad diameter: 280 x 1220 mm
Hopper volume: 42 l
Size L x W x H: 2540 x 1420 x 1470 mm
Max speed: 13 kph
Motor type: 4 cyl 55hp 1.6l
Motor Brand: Kubota
Scrubbing width: 1220 mm
Side broom size: 510 mm
Tank sizes: 380 l
Squeegee width: 1520 mm
Sweeping width: 1570 mm
Weight: 1350 kg