Prochem Fivestar Upright Powerbrush Carpet & Floor Cleaning Machine
A highly compact and portable high performance carpet cleaning machine with floor cleaning option, the Prochem Fivestar upright extractor enables any operator to achieve professional results and quick drying with the minimum of effort. A completely self-contained design, combining a powerful pump and vacuum system with a power driven self-adjusting brush, means that there are no hoses or wands to attach. When cleaning hard-to-reach areas, simply connect the optional hand tool and hose to the back of the machine.
When finished, the waste pail quickly removes for easy emptying with no hoses to detach. The Tristar is a lightweight machine with a fold-down handle, compact solution and recovery tank and is perfectly suited for use in hotels, guest houses, hospitals, nursing homes, pubs, restaurants as well as the domestic rental market.
The Fivestar All-Floor model can clean carpets and most smooth floors and has a more powerful vacuum system and carpet/floor solution control valve.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-levelling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all types of carpet
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage
- Patented lift-off bucket makes filling and emptying easy and convenient
- See-through recovery dome
- Side extension cleans right up to skirting boards
- All-Floor solution control valve as standard
- Solution tank: 11.3 litres
- Lift-off recovery tank: 11.3 litres
- Solution pressure: 3.5 bar (50 psi) with floor control valve
- Vacuum motor: 2 stage by-pass
- Water lift / airflow: 2794 mm (110") / 52.8 l/s (112 cfm)
- Brush / motor: Cylindrical 4 row 2500 rpm / 0.12 kw
- Cleaning width: 30 cm (12")
- Tank construction: Polyethylene
- Wheels: 17.7 cm (7") non-marking
- Power cable: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Weight: 18 kilos
- Shipping weight: 24 kilos
- Dimensions 60 x 58 x 30 cm (h x l x w)
- Shipping dimensions 71 x 66 x 30 cm (h x l x w)