Industrial twin-motor wet and dry vacuum cleaner, featuring a 75 litre capacity for ultimate productivity of large cleaning areas.
This industrial wet and dry vacuum has been designed to combine both power and durability. Its stainless steel tanks will not split; crack or rust and the secure bayonet connection for the hose attachment cannot pull loose; providing long operational life and reliability. Its industrial cleaning power stems from the twin 1200 Watt by-pass cooled motors, ensuring the machine is suitable for extended cleaning shifts, and creates an exceptionally durable industrial machine.
The Truvox Valet Aqua 75 Industrial Wet & Dry Vacuum is ideal for the collection of wet and dry waste, this industrial vacuum is suited to the recovery of spillages within factories, supermarkets and construction. The Valet Aqua 75IND is also suited to be used in conjunction with scrubbing machines for cleaning areas such as changing rooms in leisure centres, around swimming pools and contract cleaning.
- Twin motors give the airflow required for extreme industrial performance
- 18 gauge stainless steel tank for long lasting durability
- Durable trolley with push handle for easy manoeuvrability
- Swivel hose connector allows 360° hose rotation, letting you move the vacuum without fear of disconnection
- Tank hinges on frame for easy “tip and pour” emptying
- Supplied with a full set of tools (excludes FM200 fixed floor nozzle)
- Easy switch between wet and dry use
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Voltage AC (~) / Frequency – 230/50
Motor power – 2400 W
Vacuum – 19.9 kPa
Tank Material – Stainless Steel
Airflow rate – 90 l/s
Capacity – 75.7 L
Hose length – 3 m
Sound pressure level – 85 dB(A)
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 75 x 64 x 94cm
Weight – 35.4 kg
Cable length – 8 m